Release Notes for Feature Pack 201809
It is recommended that you upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Screens provides maintenance support for AEM 6.3 Screens platform.
The AEM Screens released AEM 6.4.2 Feature Pack 2 and AEM 6.3.3 Feature Pack 4 with the following details.
The Release Date for AEM Screens Feature Pack 201809 is October 01, 2018.
- Adobe Analytics Proof of Play Reporting : Please refer to Adobe Analytics Integration with AEM Screens to learn more.
- Adobe Analytics Enable Players to cache and send playback events to Adobe Analytics : Please refer to Configuring Adobe Analytics with AEM Screens to learn more.
- Bulk Update Offline Content : Allows you to update all the channel in bulk and avoids the hassle of navigating to a particular channel and update the content. Please refer to Bulk Offline Update to learn more.
- Bulk publish channels to publish instances
- Enhanced Player Logging Mechanism : You can specify the number of maximum log files for an AEM Screens player. Please refer to Working with an AEM Screens Player for more details.
- Author / Publish deployment (Hardening)
Released AEM Screens Players
The following AEM Screens Players are released for AEM 6.4.2 Feature Pack 2 and AEM 6.3.3 Feature Pack 4:
AEM Screens Player Downloads
To download the latest AEM Screens player and learn more about the bug fixes, please refer to AEM Screens Player Downloads .