Transition to Platform
Typical stakeholder for this activity is an AEM Implementor.
As our project has progressed from a strategic vision to a wireframed reality, we should now start preparing for the tasks necessary to actually create a Screens project in AEM that we can deploy.
This will include the mapping of platform-specific configurations to loosely defined requirements defined in the prototyping phase.
Examples would include how and when to use:
- Experience Fragments for creating content groupings
- Content Fragments for creating text variations
- Context Hub for creating external data stores, SPA's for interactive experiences
- OSGI services for network alerts
- Asset Link for Creative Cloud sourcing
- Network Folders for Asset allocation
- Text overlay for realtime data
- Schedules for display/channels groupings
- Workflows for automated content edits.
In this phase, it is important to review all the required tasks and activities that will require attention and properly document them so assigned tasks can be properly track-in the deployment phase.
We should also review all pre-defined activities as possible candidates for automation in this phase.