Typical stakeholder for this activity is a Marketing/Business Strategist.
UX Dependencies defines where and how content is strategized so it is most impactful.
The following questions should be considered while defining hardware content strategy:
- How the retail layout should be aligned with content strategy?
- Will interactions (that is, touchscreen, motion detection) required?
- What is the purpose of the digital signage?
- Is it for product configuration?
- Is it wayfinding?
- Does it show advertisements?
- How are connections and network wiring set up?
- How often will the computers and connection be on and off?
- Does the fixture design support accessibility?
- Are multiple devices required for one display (such as, multi-zones, extra large boards)?
- What are the environmental considerations such as brightness, temperature, and the season?