Preview schemas and datasets
Upon successful completion of the bootstrap script from the Create the retail sales schema and dataset tutorial. Output schemas and datasets can be viewed on Experience Platform. To view the schemas and datasets follow the steps below:
- Click the Schemas link located in the left navigation column and find the input schema created by the bootstrap script. The name of the schema will correspond to what was defined in config.yaml from the previous step. View the schema details and it's composition by clicking into it.
- Click the Datasets link located in the left navigation column and open the input dataset that was created by clicking on the name of the listing. The name of the dataset will correspond to what was defined in config.yaml from the previous step.
- Click Preview Dataset located at the top right preview a subset of the dataset.
You have now successfully ingested Retail Sales sample data into Experience Platform using the provided bootstrap script.
To continue working with the ingested data:
- Use Jupyter notebooks in Data Science Workspace to access, explore, visualize, and understand your data.
- Follow this tutorial to learn how to bring your own Model into Data Science Workspace by packaging source files in an importable Recipe file.