Content and Commerce AI overview
Content and Commerce AI is in beta. The documentation is subject to change.
Content and Commerce AI is a set of AI services that allow you to extract intelligent features from your content, organize and streamline content flow, and deliver more impactful, personalized experiences to your customers.
All brands strive to deliver a perfect customer experience. You're constantly trying to find better answers all aspects of your customer touchpoints.
Content is an essential component of these experiences. To better answer marketing questions, you must understand content and your customers' interactions with it. With Content and Commerce AI, you can learn what features of the content you provide resonates with your customers. Using these insights allows you to personalize experiences and boost KPIs.
Content and Commerce AI service functionalities
Overview of functionality
- Keyword & Entity extraction
- Custom classifiers
- Automatically extract keywords and tags from enterprise documents and webpages using an out-of-the-box AI service.
- Automatically label an enterprise's documents or webpages per a corporate taxonomy using a service built on custom AI models.
- Visual recommendations
- Color extraction
- Deliver visually similar product recommendations to consumers, powered by an AI model developed on intuitive product features (design, color, shape).
- Accurately extract dominant colors (labels and hex values) and their weightage from a product image.
Understanding Content and Commerce AI
The overall vision of Content and Commerce AI is broken down into three steps to realize optimal customer engagement and maximize customer-driven KPIs.
For Beta, Content and Commerce AI is focusing on testing the foundation step in the journey (step 1). Steps 2 and 3 are expected to be documented in a subsequent release and are not expanded upon in the current documentation.
Step 1: Understanding the content
- Extract intelligent features and metadata.
- Organize content (tag, categorize, group, de-duplicate).
- Associate content data with assets.
Step 2: Understanding the customer
- Associate customer's actions with content features.
- Get customer's preferences and affinities from content and actions.
- Add preferences to customer's profile.
Step 3: Enabling experience optimization
- Use customer's profile to deliver improved, personalized experiences, in session and for subsequent experiences.
- Use content features to gain insights into customers' behaviors that drive KPI's.
- Use content insights for improved content creation, authoring, and selection.