Adobe Campaign is a set of solutions that help you personalize and deliver campaigns across all your online and offline channels. See About Adobe Campaign Classic for more information.
- In Connections > Destinations , select Adobe Campaign, then select Connect destination .
- In the Connect destination workflow, select the Connection type for your storage location. For Adobe Campaign, you can select between Amazon S3 , SFTP with Password and SFTP with SSH Key . Fill in the information below, depending on your connection type, then select Connect .For Amazon S3 connections, you must provide your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key. For SFTP with Password connections, you must provide Domain, Port, Username, and Password. For SFTP with SSH Key connections, you must provide Domain, Port, Username, and SSH Key.
- In Basic Information , fill in the relevant information for your destination, as shown below:
- Name : Pick a relevant name for your destination.
- Description : Enter a description for your destination.
- Bucket Name : For S3 connections . Enter the location of your S3 bucket where Real-time CDP will deposit your export data as CSV or tab-delimited files.
- Folder Path : Provide the path in your storage location where Real-time CDP will deposit your export data as CSV or tab-delimited files.
- File Format : CSV or TAB_DELIMITED . Select which file format to export to your storage location.
- Click Create after filling in the fields above. Your destination is now connected and you can activate segments to the destination.
See Activate profiles and segments to a destination for information about the segment activation workflow.
When activating segments to the Adobe Campaign destination, we recommend that you select a unique identifier from your union schema . Select the unique identifier and any other XDM fields that you want to export to the destination. For more information, see Select which schema fields to use as destination attributes in your exported files in Email Marketing Destinations.
For Adobe Campaign destinations, Adobe Real-time CDP creates a tab-delimited .txt or .csv file in the storage location that you provided. For more information about the files, see Email Marketing destinations and Cloud storage destinations in the segment activation tutorial.
Set up data import into Adobe Campaign
After connecting Real-time CDP to your Amazon S3 or SFTP storage, you must set up the data import from your storage location into Adobe Campaign. To learn how to accomplish this, see Importing data in the Adobe Campaign Help documentation.