Google Display & Video 360 Destination
Display & Video 360, formerly known as DoubleClick Bid Manager, is a tool used to execute retargeting and audience targeted digital campaigns across Display, Video and Mobile inventory sources.
Note the following details that are specific to Google Display & Video 360 destinations:
- You can send the following identities to Google Display & Video 360 destinations: Google cookie ID, IDFA, GAID, Roku IDs, Microsoft IDs, Amazon Fire TV IDs .
- Activated audiences are created programmatically in the Google platform.
- Adobe Real-time CDP does not currently include a measurement metric to validate successful activation. Refer to the audience counts in Google to validate the integration and understand audience targeting size.
If you are looking to create your first destination with Google Display & Video 360 and have not enabled the ID sync functionality in Experience Cloud ID Service in the past (with Adobe Audience Manager or other applications), please reach out to Adobe Consulting or Customer Care to enable ID syncs. If you had previously set up Google integrations in Audience Manager, the ID syncs you had set up carry over to Adobe Real-time CDP.
The allow list is mandatory before setting up your first Google Display & Video 360 destination in Adobe Real-time CDP. Please ensure the allow list process described below has been completed by Google before creating a destination.
Before creating the Google Display & Video 360 destination in Adobe Real-time CDP, you must contact Google asking for Adobe to be put on the list of allowed data providers, and for your account to be added to the allow list. Contact Google and provide the following information:
- Account ID : this is Adobe's account ID with Google. Contact Adobe Customer Care or your Adobe representative to obtain this ID.
- Customer ID : this is Adobe's customer account ID with Google. Contact Adobe Customer Care or your Adobe representative to obtain this ID.
- Your account type : use Invite advertiser to allow audiences to be shared only to a specific brand in your Display & Video 360 account or use Invite partner to allow audiences to be shared to all brands in your Display & Video 360 account.
- In Connections > Destinations , select Google Display & Video 360, and select Create destination .
- In the Setup step of the create destination workflow, fill in the Basic Information for the destination, as well as the marketing use cases that should apply to this destination.
- Name : Fill in the preferred name for this destination.
- Description : Optional. For example, you can mention which campaign you are using this destination for.
- Account Type : Select an option, depending on your account with Google:
- Use Invite Advertiser to allow audiences to be shared only to a specific brand in your Display & Video 360 account.
- Use Invite Partner to allow audiences to be shared to all brands in your Display & Video 360 account.
- Account ID : Fill in your Invite partner or Invite advertiser account ID with Google. Typically, this is a six or seven digit ID.
- Marketing use case : Marketing use cases indicate the intent for which data will be exported to the destination. You can select from Adobe-defined marketing use cases or you can create your own marketing use case. For more information about marketing use cases, see the Data Governance in Real-time CDP page. For information about the individual Adobe-defined marketing use cases, see the Data usage policies overview .
When setting up a Google Display & Video 360 destination please work with your Google Account Manager or Adobe representative to understand which account type you have.
Activate segments to Google Display & Video 360
For instructions on how to activate segments to Google Display & Video 360, see Activate Data to Destinations .
To verify if data has been exported successfully to the Google Display & Video 360 destination, check your Google Display & Video 360 account. If activation was successful, audiences are populated in your account.