Eloqua is a software as a service (SaaS) platform for marketing automation offered by Oracle that aims to help B2B marketers and organizations manage marketing campaigns and sales lead generation.
Connect to destination
- In Connections > Destinations , select Oracle Eloqua, then select Connect destination .
- In the Authentication step, if you had previously set up a connection to your cloud storage destination, select Existing Account and select one of your existing connections. Or, you can select New Account to set up a new connection. Fill in your account authentication credentials and select Connect to destination . For Oracle Eloqua, you can select between SFTP with Password and SFTP with SSH Key . Fill in the information below, depending on your connection type, and select Connect to destination .For SFTP with Password connections, you must provide Domain, Port, Username, and Password. For SFTP with SSH Key connections, you must provide Domain, Port, Username, and SSH Key.
- In the Setup step, fill in the relevant information for your destination as shown below:
- Name : Pick a relevant name for your destination.
- Description : Enter a description for your destination.
- Folder Path : Provide the path in your storage location where Real-time CDP will deposit your export data as CSV or tab-delimited files.
- File Format : CSV or TAB_DELIMITED . Select which file format to export to your storage location.
- Click Create destination after filling in the fields above. Your destination is now created and you can activate segments to the destination.
See Activate profiles and segments to a destination for information about the segment activation workflow.
When activating segments to the Oracle Eloqua destination, we recommend that you select a unique identifier from your union schema . Select the unique identifier and any other XDM fields that you want to export to the destination. For more information, see Select which schema fields to use as destination attributes in your exported files in Email Marketing Destinations.
For Oracle Eloqua destinations, Adobe Real-time CDP creates a tab-delimited .txt or .csv file in the storage location that you provided. For more information about the files, see Email Marketing destinations and Cloud storage destinations in the segment activation tutorial.
Set up data import into Oracle Eloqua
After connecting Real-time CDP to your Amazon S3 or SFTP storage, you must set up the data import from your storage location into Oracle Eloqua. To learn how to accomplish this, see Importing contacts or accounts in the Oracle Eloqua Help Center.