This page lists all the documentation updates for Journey Orchestration. You can also consult the Journey Orchestration Release Notes .
- Added information on how to change the cache duration of the token for a custom authentication data source. Read more
- Updated screenshots and text to reflect the renaming of the Finished journey state which has been changed to Closed (no entrance) .
- Added information on how the language is defined for the interface. Read more
- The list of statuses of an individual's journey has been moved to the Test mode logs section.
- Added parameter descriptions for actionExecutionErrors and fetchErrors in test logs section. Read more
- The limitations on custom actions used in a journey have been updated. You can also modify the URL field and the Authentication parameters. Read more
- New contexual help entries have been added. The custom authentication payload pane (in actions and data sources) now includes a help icon that links to this section .
- Closed journeys can now be stopped. Read more
- The interface description section has been reorganized. Read more
- The triggering of multiple events has been added to the Test mode section Read more
- The Test mode section has been updated regarding the new Wait time in test parameter. Read more
- The Test log section has been updated with external call error codes and responses. Read more
- The Journey designer section has been updated to reflect recent enhancements. Read more
- The interface description has been updated with information on contextual help. Read more
- When browsing XDM fields , the friendly name is now displayed. Related sections have been updated. Read more
- All screenshots have been updated to reflect interface changes.
- The test mode section has been updated. Read more
- Stopped journeys can now be deleted. Related documentation pages have been updated.
- Two colors are now displayed when issues are detected in a journey. Red for errors and orange for warnings. Read more
- The advanced expression editor section has been updated. Read more .
- The functions section has been updated with new examples.
- The toDateTime function documentation has been updated to reflect timezone syntax changes.