This page lists all the new features and improvements for Journey Orchestration. You can also consult the Documentation Updates .
Q1 Release - March 2020
|Test mode enhancements|
The following enhancements have been made to the test mode:
|Centralized timezone management|
Timezone management is now centralized in the journey properties panel. Two parameters have been added in the journey properties:
|Journey designer enhancements|
The journey palette , on the left side of the journey designer has been enhanced:
In the journey designer, you can now check you are accessing the latest version of the journey. This information is displayed next to the version number.
In the journey canvas , when two activities are disconnected, a warning message is now displayed.
For more information, refer to the detailed documentation .
A contextual help is now available across the different Journey Orchestration list screens (journeys, events, actions and data sources). This allows you to view a quick description of the current functionality and access related articles and videos.
To display the contextual help, click the icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In addition to US, Journeys Orchestration is now available in EMEA . The application and documentation are available in French and German.
- Experience League is now integrated into the product. This simplifies the access to related content and helps you get the most out of Experience Cloud. Direct access to Journey Orchestration documentation is available at the bottom of the Help tab. Additionally, click Help > Feedback to report issues or share your ideas with Adobe.
- The C keyboard shortcut, which allows you to create a new item, is now available in all list screens: journeys, data sources, actions and events. Read more
- You can now delete stopped journeys. Reports associated to these deleted journeys will not be available.
- When browsing through Data Platform fields (XDM format), you will now see the display name in addition to the field name. This information is retrieved from the schema definition in the Experience Data Model. When available, the alternate display name appears. This user-friendly description, especially useful in the case of eVar fields, allows you identify your fields more easily. Read more
GA Release - December 2019
Journey Orchestration is now GA.
Build real-time orchestration use cases leveraging contextual data stored in events or data sources.
Journey Orchestration allows real-time orchestration powered by contextual data from events, information from the Adobe Experience Platform, or data from third-party API services. The application determines in multistep flows called journeys the next best actions specific to the consumer, based on their profile and behaviors. This comprises both the optimal timing, as well as the type of action, such as sending the consumer a push notification via Adobe Campaign Standard transactional messaging capabilities (requires Adobe Campaign Standard) or the notification of a third-party system. These decisions are made based on rules and Sensei scores.
Learn more on Journey Orchestration.