Adobe Target Release Notes
October 10, 2019
Adobe Target Extension 0.11.0
- Updated at.js to v1.8.
- Improved performance for integrations between Experience Cloud ID library (ECID) v4.4 and at.js 1.8.
- Previously, the ECID library made two blocking calls before at.js could fetch experiences. This has been reduced to a single call, which significantly improves performance.
Please upgrade your ECID Launch Extension to v4.4.1 to take advantage of this performance enhancement.
July 31, 2019
Adobe Target Extension 0.10.1
- Hotfix for parameters handling for Adobe Target Launch Extension
May 4, 2019
Adobe Target Extension 0.10.0
- Fixed a data elements issue caused by the latest Google Chrome changes
March 14, 2019
Adobe Target Extension 0.9.3
- Updated extension version to use at.js 1.7.1
February 20, 2019
Adobe Target Extension 0.9.2
- Fixed race conditions between Target and Analytics extensions
February 12, 2019
Adobe Target Extension 0.9.1
- Updated Extension to use at.js 1.7.0 that has Opt-in privacy functionality supported via Adobe Experience Platform Launch to control how and when the Target tag is fired. Please check Launch Documentation on how to setup your implementation of Opt-in. Added possibility to customize if an mbox parameter that has an empty value should be sent to Target or not.
January 23, 2019
Adobe Target Extension 0.8.4
- Updated at.js to version 1.6.4
- Extension UI migrated to Adobe Spectrum
November 15, 2018
Adobe Target Extension 0.8.2
- Updated at.js to version 1.6.3
October 24, 2018
Adobe Target Extension 0.8.1
- Updated at.js to version 1.6.2
August 23, 2018
Adobe Target Extension 0.8.0
- Updated at.js to version 1.6.0
August 10, 2018
Adobe Target Extension 0.7.2
- Minor changes
- Updated the exchangeUrl property in the extension.json file
August 1, 2018
Adobe Target Extension 0.7.1
- Minor fixes
June 18, 2018
Adobe Target Extension 0.7.0
- Updated at.js version to 1.5.0
- Fixed an issue where Media Optimizer threw a null reference error in IE 11
June 15, 2018
Adobe Target Extension 0.6.0
- Target Extension has been updated to use at.js v1.3.1. When you deploy Target with Analytics, we now wait until all Target calls have resolved (including redirect offers) before Analytics fires, resolving the race condition that previously existed.
February 22, 2018
Adobe Target Extension 0.4.1
- Added Adobe Exchange listing to extension.json
- Added checks to see if Target is disabled and if Authoring is enabled
- Fixed an error in the Adobe Target Extension that prevented the Visual Experience Composer from unhiding the page when deployed through Launch.
February 8, 2018
Adobe Target Extension 0.4.0
- Updated views in extension configuration screens
- at.js has been updated to version 1.2.3 (adds support for JSON offers)