March 18th, 2020
- When a user tried to create a rule with a comma in the name, they would receive a false "duplicate name" error.
- When a rule component (event, condition, or action) is updated, the updated_at attribute for the rule it belongs to is also updated. This more accurately reflects that the behavior of the rule has changed by modifying one or more of its components. If you use callbacks for rules, you will see an increase in rule updated_at callbacks. See https://developer.adobelaunch.com/api/reference/1.0/rule_components/ for more information.
March 3, 2020
- The Launch sign-in and sign-out UI has been significantly improved. Switching between Launch and other Adobe products is now also much smoother. Finally, if you have a single account with rights to multiple companies, this is also dramatically improved.
- The structure of Launch URLs is now more consistent with other Adobe products. The new URL format replaces https://launch.adobe.com with https://experience.adobe.com/#/@companyID/launch/ . The old URLs redirect to the new ones, but you should update your bookmarks to save a few seconds each time you access Launch.
February 19, 2020
- Improved list view pagination: ** Users can jump to a specific page in a list ** Users can select the number of rows to display
February 6, 2020
- Code minification errors of user defined custom code, which may occur while building a library, have been enhanced to give the user more context about the error.
January 16, 2020
- The republish library feature would sometimes not purge the Launch asset on Akamai properly and result in the original library still being served.
- Enhanced extension package validation is now performed at the time of upload.
January 07, 2020
- Property create no longer causes an erroneous 404 error. The property was still created and usable even though the error occurred.