Change the size, width, and interaction options of the Mosaic app.
All Apps use
Configoptions in the
App Designer. See Customizing Apps for details on the standard
Configoptions for all Apps in the
You can customize Mosaic using the following additional options in the App Designer:
- Content interaction. Sets the style with which new content will be loaded onto the page:
- Hover Fadeto fade to the other side of a card when a site visitor hovers their mouse over the content.
- Hover Flipto flip to the other side of a card when a site visitor hovers their mouse over the content.
- Clickto display the other side of a card when a site visitor clicks their mouse on the content.
- Number of Tiles to Load. The number of tiles to load in a Mosaic. This can affect the output display. Mosaic will not display in a grid unless you choose the correct number of tiles to correspond to the container width. You may need to adjust these for the grid to display correctly.
- Hide social branding when rights grantedSwitch this on to remove the logo for the originating social media network (Twitter or Instagram) when rights are granted for a piece of content.
- Call-to-action buttonYou can use the Call-to-action button with a product catalog to direct users to a product or to your site for further action.
- Call-to-action buttonSwitch the toggle to on to display the Call-to-action button.
- Require rights to display productsSwitch the toggle to on to require that the content owner has granted rights for the content before a Call-to-action button appears for the content.The content displays even if rights are not granted for the content, but the Call-to-action button will not display with the content unless rights for the content are granted.
- Show call-to-action in tile. Choose whether to display the call-to-action button on a Filmstrip tile instead of displaying the call-to-action button only when the site visitor clicks on a card and opens the content in a larger window.
- Call-to-action indication textThe text to display to prompt the user to click on the card to open the Call-to-action modal.
- Call-to-action header textThe words to display in the header above the Call-to-action button in the content modal. Default wording is, "Shop these products:".
- Call-to-action button textCustomize the text on the Call-to-action button. Default text is, "Buy Now."
- Product display optionsChoose whether you want to display thePhotoand theProduct namewith the Call-to-action button.
- Product URL referral trackingSwitch the toggle to on to track referrals from this App to the associated product page.
- Referral tracking key-value pairsAdd parameters to further specify the referral tracking from your App content to the associated product page.
- Product page filter.
- Filter UGC by Product ID. Select this option to create one App for multiple product pages. Filter product-specific UGC to the App for each product page. You can select one or more folders to associate specific collections to the App.
- Select Product folders. Select the top-level product folders to use to filter UGC. Use CTRL/Command + click to select more than one folder. Livefyre uses the folder to determine which products in that folder to display in the App on various pages.
- Show related content. Toggle this to display content published to the App, but tagged with a different product ID. After the product-specific content for the App displays, Livefyre displays content for other products and content not associated with a product. Livefyre prioritizes the content with the same product ID first, then content published to the App with other product IDs, then content published to the App with no product IDs.
See Mosaic Options for more on how to customize a Mosaic using Livefyre.js.