Send a Partially-Automated Instagram Rights Request
You can request the right to reuse an Instagram asset you obtained from a search or stream by author (business account) using a partially-automated workflow.
Before you can send a partially-automated rights request you must:
To request rights from Instagram for a search or stream by business account author using a partially-automated workflow:
- Open theRights optionswindow.
- Select the account to use to request rights. The account must be an Instagram business account.
- (Optional) Edit the request message. If the message is missing an element or a required element is misspelled, an error message displays that specifies the incorrect or missing information.
- ClickCopyto copy the text in the box to your clipboard.Livefyre automatically copies the text from the box to the clipboard and displays a message confirming that you have copied the text.
- Click on the link in the confirmation message to open the post that contains the asset to which you are requesting rights.Livefyre opens the post in Instagram.
- Paste the copied rights request text into the Instagram post on Instagram.
- When the user responds, Livefyre automatically grants rights to the piece of content in Livefyre.
Livefyre tracks when you send the rights request, when a user responds, and when the asset rights are granted.