Send Instagram Rights Request Manually
You can request the right to reuse an Instagram asset you obtained from a hashtag, URL, or location-based Instagram search or stream using a manual workflow.
Before you can send a rights request you must:
To send a manual rights request for Instagram content:
- Open theRights optionswindow.
- Select the account to use to request rights. The account must be an Instagram business account.
- (Optional) Edit the request message. If the message is missing an element or a required element is misspelled, an error message displays that specifies the incorrect or missing information.
- ClickCopyto copy the text in the box to your clipboard.Livefyre automatically copies the text from the box to the clipboard and displays a message confirming that you have copied the text.
- Click on the link in the confirmation message to open the post that contains the asset to which you are requesting rights.Livefyre opens the post in Instagram.
- Paste the copied rights request text into the Instagram post on Instagram.
To manually monitor the rights request:
- To find out if the user responded, you must manually monitor the post in Instagram for the response.
- When the Instagram user grants rights, you can manually grant the rights to the piece of content in Livefyre. For information on how to manually grant rights in Livefyre, see Manually Grant or Revoke Rights for an Asset from the Asset Library .
Livefyre tracks when you send a manual rights request for an asset and when you grant rights for an asset.