Stream Rule Options for All Stream Rules
These options apply for any stream rules from all social networks or posting methods.
Search features for text and keyword fields:
- When you enter keywords, Livefyre automatically uses the Boolean operatorORwhen for individual words. For example, to search for posts with either the wordcakeorrecipe, entercake, then enterrecipein thekeywordfield.
- You can search for exact phrases by surrounding the exact phrase text in quotes. For example, to search for the exact phrasecake recipe, enter"cake recipe"in thekeywordfield.
- You can combine the Boolean and exact phrase searches in one stream rule. For example, you can search forcake,recipe, and"cake recipe"by entering each phrase one at a time.
- Media. Select one of the following:
- All Content.Allow any content.
- Media Required.Allow only content with images and videos. (For Instagram and Facebook content, you can specifyPhotosorVideosonly).
- Language. Choose the language to search in. English is the default language.
- Smart Tags. Choose the tags to use to identify content. Livefyre uses computer vision technology to identify photos and videos with specific smart tags to make this search more precise. Use theANYmodifier to filter content into the stream using any tag or theALLmodifier to filter content into the stream that uses all tags. Use theImage contains none of these smart tagsfield to enter tags for photos containing content you do not want in the stream. This option does not work for text content.
- Products. Add product tags to match the stream rule with products from your product catalog.
- Premoderate. Select one of the following:
- On. Premoderate all incoming rule content. You can view premoderated content from the Streams section of ModQ.Onoverrides the settings in App Settings.
- Off. Do not premoderate any incoming rule content.Offoverrides the settings in App Settings.
- Inherited (Off). Use the premoderate settings from the site (underSite Settings).
- SAFE Rules. Select one of the following:
- Apply SAFE Rules. Apply all SAFE Rules to this stream.
- Apply SAFE Rules for:Select one or more of the options to apply SAFE Rules for this stream rule.
- Disable SAFE Rules. Do not apply any SAFE Rules to this stream.
For Stream rule options specific to a social network or content type, see the following documentation for the respective social network or content type: