You can create Stream rules that pull content from Tumblr.
Create Tumblr rules based on a Tumblr blog and filtered by tag. Tumblr streams update every 5 minutes, looking for content that does not already exist in Livefyre from the first 20 items in the feed. Livefyre ignores everything past the first 20 items in the feed.
To create Tumblr Rules to pull content from Tumblr into your App or Folder, you can filter by:
- Enter theBlog Namefor the Tumblr blog. Enter the URL (staff.tumblr.com) or the name of the blog (staff).
- Include up to oneTagto filter results by posts including a given tag.
- Include recent items.If this is set to:
- Enabled, Livefyre adds the first 20 content items in your feed to the stream, regardless of the publication date.
- Disabled, Livefyre adds the first 20 content items in your feed to the stream with a publication date that is the same as the stream rule creation date or later.
For additional Stream rule options for all Stream rules, see Stream Rule Options for All Stream Rules .