You can create Stream rules that pull content from YouTube rules.
Create YouTube rules based on User, Channel or Playlist.
To create YouTube Rules to pull content from YouTube into your App or Folder, you can filter by:
- Enter the vanity string for aUserto include videos from the User in the Stream.
- For example, If the URL of the User feed you wish to input ishttps://www.youtube.com/user/livefyresupport, simply enterlivefyresupport.
- Enter the vanity string for aChannelto include videos from a Channel in the Stream.
- For example, if the URL of the Channel feed you wish to input ishttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeNZlh03MyUkjRlLFpVQxsg, simply enterUCeNZlh03MyUkjRlLFpVQxsg.
- Enter the vanity string for aPlaylistto include videos from a Playlist in the Stream.
- For example, if the URL of the Playlist feed you wish to input ishttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFE5670C92BDAC201, simply enterPLFE5670C92BDAC201
- Include recent items.If this is set to:
- Enabled, Livefyre adds the first 15 content items in your feed to the stream, regardless of the publication date.
- Disabled, Livefyre adds the first 15 content items in your feed to the stream with a publication date that is the same as the stream rule creation date or later.
For additional Stream rule options for all Stream rules, see Stream Rule Options for All Stream Rules .