For each implementation path, customers need to contact their Sales Representative/Account Manager to sign a new Sales Order as Media Analytics has a unique SKU and changes from a pricing model based on server calls to a model based on video streams.
- Client Side -These are Media Analytics-only integrations. You can choose Video Heartbeat SDK and/or the Media Collection API integrations. This path can be used across any video player, including customer and/or OVP players such as Brightcove, Ooyala, thePlatform, and so on.To use Media Analytics, customers must also use Adobe Analytics.
- Adobe Primetime -Adobe Primetime is an Adobe Experience Cloud solution that helps content programmers and distributors monetize media on every connected screen.Primetime eliminates the complexity of reaching, monetizing, and activating global audiences across devices by providing a modular platform for video publishing, advertising, personalization, and analytics. Additionally, Primetime offers solutions and value around the following:
- Support for accurately measuring Linear and VOD content types.
- Support for measuring ad breaks with (or without) dynamic ad insertion.
- TVSDK's seamless ad insertion model allows for analytics that directly measures the ad playback, which increases accuracy.
- Robust set of events and metadata to ensure accuracy across QoS buffering or mobile connectivity interruptions issues and end-user interactions such as seeking, pausing, and backgrounding on mobile.
TVSDK is already integrated with the Media Analtyics (Heartbeats) SDK, which makes implementation much easier and faster across every supported platform. To leverage Primetime, follow the same guidelines and prerequisites found in Client-side along with the following docs for your platform(s): Primetime User Guide.
You should also contact your Sales Representative/Account Manger to discuss what you need to do to purchase TVSDK.