Here is the release notes, known issues, and hot fix information for Android SDK 4.x for Experience Cloud Solutions:
September 20, 2019: Version 4.17.10
- General: Fixed locale string generation for some regions on Android API level 21 or newer.
July 18, 2019: Version 4.17.8
- Adobe Target: All requests now include the client and the sessionId in the URL query parameters.
- In-app Messaging: Fixed an issue where, when a message was trigged with an empty clickthrough URL, Android apps crashed.
- Visitor ID Service: The Visitor.appendToURL and Visitor.getUrlVariablesAsync APIs no longer double-encode their return values.The double-encoding was causing the return values from those APIs to be flagged by certain security reviews.
June 6, 2019: Version 4.17.7
- General - Networking calls on Android API levels lower than 20 will now use TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2.
- Analytics - Appended push opt-in status to Lifecycle data when push notifications are enabled.
May 24, 2019: Version 4.17.6
- visitor ID Service - The setPushIdentifier API call now sends a sync call to the Visitor ID Service every time it is called.
- Visitor ID Service - Increased the connect and read timeouts from 2 seconds to 5 seconds.
For more information about the current and past release notes for all solutions, see Adobe Experience Cloud Release Notes .