Android Wearables: additional notes
Here is some information to help you configure the Android extension, which allows you to collect data from your Android Wearable app.
- The Adobe Mobile Android Wearables extension requires Android version 4.4 (KitKat) or above.
- There is one additional context value, A.RunMode , which has been added to indicate whether the data comes from the containing app or the extension.
- RunMode = ApplicationThe hit comes from the handheld app.
- RunMode = ExtensionThe hit comes from the wearable app.
- The SDK automatically syncs the aid / vid / visitor service id / privacy status from the handheld app to the wearable app, so do not call setPrivacyStatus / setUserIdentifier / idSync from the wearable app.