Experience Cloud Device Co-op
To start using the Experience Cloud Device Co-op, contact your Adobe representative.
To enable your mobile apps for the Experience Cloud Device Co-op, complete the following steps for the Experience Cloud iOS SDKs.
This functionality requires iOS SDK version 4.8.5 or later.
Starting in SDK version 4.16.1, Device Co-op members can opt their mobile device data out of the Experience Cloud Device Co-op. For more information see ADBMobile JSON Config and the visitorAPI.js method for isCoopSafe .
- Implement the Adobe Mobile SDK.For more information, see Core Implementation and Lifecycle .
- Enable your Experience Cloud ID.For more information, see Experience Cloud ID .
- Pass authenticated identities such as CRM IDs or hashed emails using one of the sync methods contained here.For more information, see Adobe Experience Platform Identity Service Methods .
Here is some additional information on the coopUnsafe flag:
- Minimum SDK version: 4.16.1
- The Boolean property of the marketingCloud object that, when set to true , causes the device to be opted-out of the Experience Cloud's Device Co-Op.
- Default value is false .
- This setting is used only for Device Co-op provisioned customers.
For Device Co-op members who require this value be set to true , you need to work with the Co-op team to request a blocklist flag on your Device Co-op account. There is no self-service path to enabling these flags.
Remember the following information:
- When coopUnsafe is set to true , coop_unsafe=1 will always be appended to Audience Manager and Visitor ID hits.
- If you enable Analytics server-side forwarding to Audience Manager, you will also see coop_unsafe=1 on Analytics hits.