iOS SDK 4.x for Experience Cloud Solutions
iOS SDK 4.x for Experience Cloud Solutions lets you measure native Apple iPhone and iPad applications, deliver targeted content within your apps, and leverage and collect audience data through Audience Manager.
The Adobe Analytics Mobile Marketing Add-on SKU is required to enable Mobile Services access to mobile acquisition, deep linking, geolocation, and mobile messaging capabilities. For more information, contact your Adobe CSM.
New Adobe Experience Cloud SDK Release
Looking for information and documentation related to the Adobe Experience Platform Mobile SDK? Click here for our latest documentation.
As of September 2018, we released a new, major version of the SDK. These new Adobe Experience Platform Mobile SDKs are configurable through Experience Platform Launch.
- To get started, go to Launch.
- To see what is in the Experience Platform SDK repositories, go to Github: Adobe Experience Platform SDKs.
If you are using the Adobe Experience Platform Mobile SDKs with Adobe Launch, you must also install the Adobe Analytics Mobile Services extension to use Adobe Mobile Services features such as in-App messaging, push notifications or Acquisition links. For more information see Adobe Analytics - Mobile Services.
Some information to remember:
- iOS 5 or later is supportedFor iOS 11 or later, you must have SDK version 4.13.8 or later.
- In version 4.2 of this SDK and later, all hits are now sent using HTTP POST.This has no impact on the data that is collected or reported, but you need to use a packet analyzer that supports inspecting POST data to view hits.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version (2.x or 3.x), see the 4.x Migration Guide.
Adobe Mobile User Documentation
Adobe Mobile services provides a new UI that brings together mobile marketing capabilities for mobile applications from across the Adobe Experience Cloud. Initially, the Mobile service provides seamless integration of app analytics and targeting capabilities from the Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, and Adobe Target solutions, and Adobe Experience Platform Identity Service.
To learn more about the Mobile Services UI and read the user documentation, see Adobe Mobile Services.
As of April 30, 2017, Adobe Bloodhound has been sunset. Starting on May 1, 2017, no additional enhancements and no additional Engineering or Adobe Expert Care support will be provided.