Here is the release notes, known issues, and hot fix information for iOS SDKs 4.x for Experience Cloud Solutions:
Feburary 4, 2020: Version 4.19.0
- Lifecycle - Added a new API, pauseCollectingLifecycleData, to mitigate the abnormal session length data that was reported from some old iOS devices.
November 8, 2019: Version 4.18.9
- In App Messaging - Fixed a bug where cached or bundled images could not be loaded in the full screen messages.
September 20, 2019: Version 4.18.8
- In App Messaging:
- On devices running iOS 10 or newer, the UserNotifications framework is now used to schedule local notifications for apps that are linked to the UserNotifications.framework .
- Fullscreen messages now use WKWebViews from WebKit.framework , which must be linked in your Xcode project.
- Fixed a bug where the Push click-through payload could not be used as traits for In-App Messaging.
- Fixed a crash issue.
- General - Fixed a bug where SDK data was synchronized to the paired watchOS app on every Analytics call.
August 2, 2019: Version 4.18.7
- Reverted a change that was introduced in version 4.18.6 which, in some environments, caused a crash on devices that were running an iOS version older than 11.0.
- Adobe Target: Added the requestLocationParameters property in ADBTargetRequestObject , which enables the impressionId to be sent with Target requests.
July 18, 2019: Version 4.18.6
- Adobe Target: All requests now include the client and the sessionId in the URL query parameters.
- Adobe Target: Fixed a memory leak.
- Visitor ID Service: The visitorAppendToURL and visitorGetUrlVariablesAsync APIs no longer double-encode their return values.The double-encoding was causing the return values from those APIs to be flagged by certain security reviews.
June 5, 2019: Version 4.18.5
- Analytics - Append push opt-in status to Lifecycle data when push notifications are enabled.
May 24, 2019: Version 4.18.4
- Visitor ID Service - Increased the return timeout for the visitorGetUrlVariablesAsync API to 30 seconds.
- Visitor ID Service - The setPushIdentifier API call now sends a sync call to the Visitor ID Service every time it is called.
For more information about the current and past release notes for all solutions, see Adobe Experience Cloud Release Notes .