Windows Visual Studio extensions for Experience Cloud Solutions 4.x SDK
This extension provides a much easier way to add the reference of the Experience Cloud Solutions 4.x Windows SDK in your project.
Install the library from GitHub
- Download the Windows Universal SDK from GitHub .
- Unzip the downloaded file locally.
- Double-click the ADBMobileUniversalWindowsVSIX.vsix file to open the installer.
- Select Global Location and install the library.
Add references to your project
- Open your Windows 10 project.
- Open the Reference Manager dialogue box.
- On the Extensions tab, locate and select Adobe Mobile SDK .
- Click OK to save it.The Adobe Mobile SDK will be added to your project. If the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime package has not yet been added, this package will also be added to your project.
- In the Configuration Manager, select a a platform type and begin testing your app.