Add an app from an app store
You can add an app from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- Complete one of the following tasks:
- Sign in to Adobe Mobile Services and click Create New .For more information about signing in to the Mobile Services UI, see Sign in .
- To add apps, in the left navigation menu, click Manage Apps and click Add .
- Click Add App Store App .
- Complete the following tasks:
- Select an app store:
- Apple App Store
- Google Play
- Search by app store name and select the app.You can preview information about the selected app, which helps you determine whether you selected the correct app.
- Type the App ID.
- Click Add .