Windows Visual Studio extensions for Experience Cloud Solutions 4.x SDK
This Extensions provides you a much easier way to add the reference of Experience Cloud Solutions 4.x Windows SDK in you project.
Install the library from GitHub
- Download the Windows Universal SDK from GitHub .
- Unzip the downloaded file locally.
- Double-click the ADBMobileWindowsStoreVSIX.vsix or ADBMobileWindowsPhoneVSIX.vsix file to open the installer.
- Select Global Location and install the library.
Add references to your project
- Open your Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1 project.
- Open the Reference Manager dialogue box.
- On the Extensions tab of Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1, locate and select #.
- Click OK to save it.The Adobe Mobile SDK will be added to your project, and if it has not already been added, the # package is also added.
- In the Configuration Manager, select a Platform type, and begin testing your app.