11. Real-time CDP - Build a segment and take action
Author: Wouter Van Geluwe
In this module, you'll configure a streaming segment and activate the segment to multiple destinations.
- Learn how to build a segment and enable it for streaming.
- Learn how to configure an advertising destination using the Adobe Experience Platform UI.
- Learn how to connect a segment to a destination and activate it.
- Learn how to use Adobe Experience Platform segments in Adobe Audience Manager, and how to use Adobe Audience Manager segments in Adobe Experience Platform, thanks to bi-directional segment sharing.
- Access to Adobe Experience Platform: https://experience.adobe.com/platform
- Access to Adobe Audience Manager
- Access to Adobe Target
- Access to AWS S3
- This documentation has been created to facilitate hands-on, technical enablement around Adobe Experience Platform. In order to complete some of the modules, you'll need to change some variables and replace them by your specific Environment Variables . Please contact your Adobe contact who will provide you with the required Environment Variables of your specific Adobe Experience Platform instance.
This tutorial was created to facilitate a particular workshop format. It uses specific systems and accounts to which you might not have access. Even without access, we think you can still learn a lot by reading through this very detailed content. If you're a participant in one of the workshops and need your access credentials, please contact your Adobe representative who will provide you with the required information.
Have a look at the below architecture, which highlights the components that will be discussed and used in this module.
Learn how to build a segment and enable streaming segmentation.
Learn how to configure an advertising destination using the Adobe Experience Platform UI.
Connect the segment you built in Exercise 11.1 to the destination DV360.
Connect the segment you built in Exercise 11.1 to the destination Google Remarketing List for Search Advertising by making use of Adobe Audience Manager.
Use the segment you built in Exercise 11.1 and send it to an S3-destination, typically used for Email Marketing-destinations.
Use the segment you built in Exercise 11.1 to configure an Experience Targeting Activity in Adobe Target.
Summary of this module and overview of the benefits.
Thank you for investing your time in learning all there is to know about Adobe Experience Platform. If you have questions, want to share general feedback of have suggestions on future content, please contact Wouter Van Geluwe directly, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .