12.5 Trigger your Orchestrated Customer Journey
In this exercise, you'll test and trigger the Orchestrated Journey you configured in this module.
- Go to your Platform Demo website.
- You'll be redirected to the Admin page. Go to Select LDAP .
- Select your LDAP and click Save .
- Back on the Admin page, click Select Brand .
- Select a brand from the list of available brands. Click Save .
- Wait 10 seconds for the brand to load.
- From the Admin homepage, click the logo of your brand.
- You're now on the homepage of your brand.
- Go to the Register/Login pagePlease use the following naming convention for your Mobile Phone Number: If your number is 0473622044, you have to enter +32473622044+DDMMYYYY-XX as a number, otherwise the sending of SMSs doesn't work. For instance, +32473622044+26052020-1
- Fill out your registration details and click CREATE ACCOUNT .
- After login, go to the Homepage of the website and open the X-ray panel, go to Real-time Customer Profile. On the X-ray panel, you should see all of your personal data displayed.
- In the website's menu, click on the 3 dots and select Admin .
- You'll then see the Admin page. Click Send Geofence Event .
- You'll then see this:
- On the Send Geofence Event page, click Allow on the prompt to Know your location .
- After 1-2 seconds (sometimes this can take up to 1-2 minutes), you'll see the coordinates, city and country of your approximate location. Once the coordinates are shown, you have to enter your Orchestration eventID from 1. In this example, the eventID is d9b5069cebd47bb3394e192da031d933a9e10d67046dadde999ec7401eb7bd51 .
- Click Send Geofence Event . You'll get a visual confirmation when the Geofence Event has been sent.
- You should then receive a SMS Message on the Mobile Phone that was attached to your Real-time Customer Profile. The SMS Message will depend on the current weather and the temperature, just like you configured in your Journey.Twilio doesn't support Indian Mobile Numbers, so if you have an mobile phone number starting with +91, you won't receive any SMS.
- The same message will also be sent to the Adobe Hands-On Lab Slack channel. Your trainer is able to show you the received messages in the Slack channel.
Next Step: Summary and benefits