17. Adobe Experience Platform and Microsoft Dynamics 365
In this module, you'll set up your instance of Dynamics 365 for Sales and load sample customer data. You will then use the Dynamics 365 Source Connector in Adobe Experience Platform to ingest that data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 into Adobe Experience Platform.
Finally, you'll use Journey orchestration to connect directly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 APIs to create a contract record from the AEP Demo website and you'll configure Journey orchestration to communicate directly to a customer based on the on a change in sentiment. In addition, you'll also learn how to set up and configure Microsoft Power Automate (Flow) and trigger a custom action directly into Journey Orchestration based on the Contact record change in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Become familiar with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Ingest data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales into Adobe Experience Platform
- Add a custom field in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Use Microsoft Power Automate to set up a trigger-based flow towards Journey Orchestration
- Leverage Journey Orchestration to connect directly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to create a contact record
- You should have completed Module 6 - Journey Orchestration
- Access to Adobe Experience Platform
- Access to Journey Orchestration
- Access to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Microsoft Power Automate and Azure Data Lake Storage
This tutorial was created to facilitate a particular workshop format. It uses specific systems and accounts to which you might not have access. Even without access, we think you can still learn a lot by reading through this very detailed content. If you're a participant in one of the workshops and need your access credentials, please contact your Adobe representative who will provide you with the required information.
Have a look at the below architecture, which highlights the components that will be discussed and used in this module.
Sandbox to use
For this module, please use this sandbox: --aepSandboxId-- .
Don't forget to install, configure and use the Chrome Extension as referenced in 0.5 - Install the Chrome extension for the Experience League documentation
In this exercise you'll create your Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 account.
In this exercise you'll learn how to connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Adobe Experience Platform.
17.3 Create a Contact in Microsoft Dynamics 365 using Journey Orchestration & Import data from Microsoft Dynamics
In this exercise you'll learn how to create a Contact in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
In this exercise you'll learn how to update a Contact in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and automatically trigger a journey in Adobe Experience Platform and Journey Orchestration.
Summary of this module and overview of the benefits.
Thank you for investing your time in learning all there is to know about Adobe Experience Platform. If you have questions, want to share general feedback of have suggestions on future content, please contact Wouter Van Geluwe directly, by sending an email to email@example.com .