4. Voice Assistant - Amazon Alexa
In this module, we will take you through the steps to demonstrate how an Internet of Things device, like an Amazon Alexa device, can send its relevant interactions to Adobe Experience Platform.
Don't worry if you're not familiar with configuring, setting up, and/or using an Amazon Alexa device. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
- Learn how to set up your Amazon environment
- Learn how to define and configure your Alexa skill, consisting of:
- Interaction Model
- Learn how to demonstrate your Alexa skill:
- Access to Adobe Experience Platform
- Access to https://public.aepdemo.net
- Download these assets :
- This documentation has been created to facilitate hands-on, technical enablement around Adobe Experience Platform. In order to complete some of the modules, you'll need to change some variables and replace them by your specific Environment Variables . Please contact your Adobe contact who will provide you with the required Environment Variables of your specific Adobe Experience Platform instance.
This tutorial was created to facilitate a particular workshop format. It uses specific systems and accounts to which you might not have access. Even without access, we think you can still learn a lot by reading through this very detailed content. If you're a participant in one of the workshops and need your access credentials, please contact your Adobe representative who will provide you with the required information.
Have a look at the below architecture, which highlights the components that will be discussed and used in this module.
Sandbox to use
For this module, please use this sandbox: --aepSandboxId-- .
Don't forget to install, configure and use the Chrome Extension as referenced in 0.5 - Install the Chrome extension for the Experience League documentation
In this module, you'll have to set up an Amazon developer account. With an Amazon developer account you can build your Alexa skill and, even more important, simulate your skill, which is especially relevant in case you do not own an Alexa device like an Echo Spot or Echo Show.
This module will guide you through all the necessary steps to define and configure a new Amazon Alexa skill.
In this module, we'll show you the different approaches to demoing the Alexa skill.
In this module, we'll show you a walkthrough and script of the updated demo talk track and steps to follow.
Summary of this module and overview of the benefits.
Thank you for investing your time in learning all there is to know about Adobe Experience Platform. If you have questions, want to share general feedback of have suggestions on future content, please contact Wouter Van Geluwe directly, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .