Summary & benefits
Congratulations and thank you for investing your time in learning about Query Service and Adobe Experience Platform! In this module, you've learned how to use Query Service to ask questions and get answers from the data in real-time. The context of this journey was an analyst's journey trying to understand how the customer journey around the topic of churn is happening today, to then try to optimize it going forward.
Let's highlight the benefits of using Adobe Experience Platform and Query Service to interact with data :
- Query Service is a serverless tool so it doesn't require any additional infrastructure
- Query Service provides analysts with near real-time access to live data as data is available for querying with a 15-minute latency
- It's no longer needed to export data from Adobe and import it into non-Adobe solutions in a lengthy batch export mechanism. You can query the data directly, without having to move it
- All interactions with data can be done using standard SQL language, making Query Service very accessible to any data engineer or analyst
- Query Service easily integrates into an existing Business Intelligence enterprise ecosystem. Any application that supports the PostgreSQL protocol can consume data from Adobe Experience Platform. This means that applications like Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker and many more are integrated with Adobe Experience Platform out-of-the-box.
Check this out
- Experience Platform Documentation: Query Service overview