Set up Adobe Primetime Ad Insertion
Process to set-up Primetime Ad Insertion is as follows:
- Integrate your Ad Server into Primetime Ad Insertion by logging into the Primetime Ad Insertion console and setting up redirect rules. For more information, see Integrating your Ad Server .
- Configure channels or platforms in the Primetime Ad Insertions console to ensure adequate reporting dimensions.
- Configure and integrate your CDN in Primetime Ad Insertion. For more information, see Integrating your CDN .
- Determine whether just-in-time ad repackaging is required for your ad workflow. Contact your Primetime support representative to enable the service.
- Test your application to ensure correct ad playout.
- Test your applications to ensure correct firing of ad tracking and impression beacons.