Package encrypted content
- Copy the <Primetime DRM DVD>\Reference Implementation\Command Line Tools\ directory to your local filesystem.
- In your local Command Line Tools\ folder, update the flashaccesstools.properties file to work with your server.You must modify at least the following properties:
Ensure that you do not scramble the password.
- encrypt.keys.asymmetric.certfile=[license-server-certificate.cer] : The path to your License Server Certificate (it usually ends with .cer, .der or .pem).
- encrypt.license.serverurl=[license-server-url] : Your license server URL, e.g.: https://<License Server Hostname>:8080/flashaccessserver/sampletenant .
- encrypt.license.servercert=[transport-certificate.cer] : The path to your Transport certificate (it usually ends with .cer, .der, or .pem).
- encrypt.sign.certfile=[packager-credentials.pfx] : The path to your Packager certificate (this ends with .pfx).
- encrypt.sign.certpass=[password] : The password for your Packager certificate.
- Create a policy.In your local Command Line Tools\ folder, run the following command:
java -jar libs/AdobePolicyManager.jar new examplepolicy.pol -n examplepolicy -xThis command creates a policy file named examplepolicy.pol that uses anonymous license server authentication (the -x option).
- Copy the MP4, FLV, or F4V video file that you want to encrypt into your local Command Line Tools\ folder.
- Package your content.Let's say that your source video file is sample.mp4. In your local Command Line Tools\ folder, run the following command:
java -jar libs/AdobePackager.jar sample.mp4 sample_encrypted.mp4 -p examplepolicy.polIf you want to package HLS, HDS or DASH contents, you must use a different packager tool, such as Adobe Primetime Offline Packager .
- Copy the encrypted file artifacts (in this case sample_encrypted.mp4 and sample_encrypted.mp4.metadata) to <Your Content Server - Tomcat Install Dir>\webapps\ROOT .
At this point you have completed the packaging phase of the process.
For more detailed information on command-line tools for packaging content, creating policies, and more, see Adobe Primetime DRM Command-line tools .