- How often do ECI changes occur?
- Anytime a new Adobe DRM client is released, an ECI device record is added.
- How large are ECI files?
- They are typically less than 1 Kilobyte per device record.
- What happens if the server is missing an ECI device record?
- That particular class of clients will not be able to individualize against the On Premises Individualization Server and errors will be logged to the log files.
- What happens if a server's CRLs are expired?
- The server will stop functioning correctly and errors will be logged to the log files.