Access alternate audio tracks
Late-binding audio uses MediaPlayer to play a video that is specified in an M3U8 HLS playlist and that can contain several alternate audio streams.
- Wait for the MediaPlayer to be in at least the PREPARED status.
- Listen for these events:
- MediaPlayerItemEvent.ITEM_CREATED : The initial list of audio tracks is available.
- MediaPlayerItemEvent.AUDIO_UPDATED : Audio tracks changed during playback
- Get the available audio tracks from the MediaPlayerItem instance.
- (Optional) Present the available tracks to the user.
- Set the selected audio track on the MediaPlayerItem instance.