System and software requirements
TVSDK requires specific properties for media content, manifest content, DRM, and software versions.
To use TVSDK, ensure that your hardware, operating system, and application versions all meet the minimum requirements listed below.
- For Mac OS:Operating systemMac OS X v10.9 or laterBrowsersLatest version of Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Google ChromeFlash Player11.1 or later (14 or later to use wildcards in signed tokens)CPUIntel Core Duo 1.83 GHz or faster processorRAM513 MBGPU128 MB graphics memoryswfYour compiled application must use at least SWF version 22
- For Windows:Operating system
BrowserLatest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Google ChromeFlash Player
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
CPU2.33 GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for NetbooksRAM512 MB (1 GB recommended for Netbooks)GPU128MB graphics memorySWFYour compiled application must use at least swf version 22
- 14 or later (for using wildcards in signed tokens)
- 15 or later (for seamless fallback from Hardware StageVideo to Software StageVideo)