MediaPlayerNotification provides information that is related to the player's status.
TVSDK provides a chronological list of MediaPlayerNotification notifications. Each notification contains the following information:
- Time stamp
- Diagnostic metadata that consists of the following elements:
- type INFO, WARN, or ERROR
- code : A numerical representation of the notification.
- name : A human-readable description of the notification, such as SEEK_ERROR
- metadata : Key/value pairs that contain relevant information about the notification. For example, a key named URL provides a value that is a URL related to the notification.
- innerNotification : A reference to another MediaPlayerNotification object that directly impacts this notification.
You can store this information locally for later analysis or send it to a remote server for logging and graphical representation.