Search&Promote 8.7.1 Release Notes (02/23/2012)
- Access Scene7 assets from within Search&Promote.
- Configure Scene7 banner parameters from within Search&Promote.
- Apply Scene7 banners to business rules.
See also About Banners
Improvement to search time performance through the addition of support for caching HTC presentation templates to both memory and file.
- Adding a new user name with leading spaces resulted in an invalid error.
- Fixed issues with Suggestions.
- Only invalidate template file caches on start-servers and not on every Guided Search Apache reload.
- Fixed issues with Did You Mean functionality.
- Fixed index crawling issues with xlhtml and ppthtml.
- Copy Rule feature displayed name value as garbage characters.
- Preservation of time stamps so that template caches are not invalidated.
- Some change parameters fields were cut off when the scroll bar appeared in the Dynamic Media Classic banner dialog box.
- Any Business Rule changes you made to Dynamic Media Classic banner parameters worked in the Staging area, but did not take effect when you pushed live.