Search&Promote 15.3.1 Release Notes (03/24/2015)
New features and enhancements
- Searching product model numbers - Added a new Linguistics setting that lets you optionally split tokens on alphabetical-numerical transitions. This functionality allows more flexible free-text matches on part or product style tokens.See Partial Alphanumeric Matching in Configuring how search terms are matched to your web content... .
- Added ability to export data view results.See About Data Views .
- Dynamically Generated Ranges for ranged attributes auto-facet-value bucketing features.Adobe Systems currently requires you to provide content identifying range values to do this. For example, for a price of 10, generate a range string "Between $10 and $20"). Or, Adobe Systems requires you to use Scripted Filtering. Added new attributes to a metadata field definition, for Type=Number fields only. The new options associate the numeric field with a Type=Text field, and specify configuration information describing how the range description is built.
- Facet rail edit dialog should include staged facets.
- Empty core search results for "embedded" search mode, for a search containing Japanese characters.
- Tika conversion of Word .docx files now populates the title attribute.
- Corrected erroneous "duplicate banner" messages in the Banner manager.
- Dynamic Media Classic banners are now protocol-agnostic.
- The Table Name field attribute was sometimes hidden when editing user-defined fields in the Metadata user interface, even when Dynamic Facets was enabled for the account.
- Recent Searches no longer multiply-encodes non-ASCII characters.
- MDI fields can be populated without resorting to Scripted Filtering.
- Wrong encoding in suggestions.
- "other facet selected" trigger now works correctly with complex business rules.