Search&Promote 8.8.1 Release Notes (05/31/2012)
Fixes and enhancements
- Pagination was missing the next link when there was more than 1000 results and the totals were comma separated.
- Pagination was displaying GSPAGENAVPLACEHOLDER in the search results instead to the actual pagination.
- Removed footer from the Visual Rule Builder.
- Breadcrumbs now use facet slots display name instead of the abstract slot facet name.
- Adobe Scene7: You can now edit a parameter the second time around.
- Facet slots display name did not come back properly when the facet is a sticky facet (or multi-select) and is selected.
- <search-description> tag showed the body instead when the metatag for the description had empty content.
- Exposed Guided Search Requests under Reports > Search Requests.