Search&Promote 8.11.0 Release Notes (10/29/2013)
A mechanism is now provided to allow Adobe Search&Promote to access the language (Danish) detection, decompounding, stemming and segmentor services provided by Adobe.
Enhancements and fixes
- Enhancements made to the existing Search&Promote table matching capabilities. The enhancements provide better support of customer requirements related to increasingly complex relationships between SKU and product data.This feature is not enabled by default. Contact Adobe Customer Care to activate the feature in Search&Promote for your use.
- Added an option that allows Guided Search to sort Facets using the account's language setting.This feature is not enabled by default. Contact Adobe Customer Care to activate the feature in Search&Promote for your use.
- Added an option to increase the number of facet values that a user can specify for multi-select facets.This feature is not enabled by default. Contact Adobe Customer Care to activate the feature in Search&Promote for your use.
- Added the checkbox option Only allow searches that use HTTPS to Settings > Searching > Restrictions .See About Restrictions .
- Added an option to Settings > Searching > Feeds > Create Feed > Generic Feed to preserve tab characters in the File Submission panel of the wizard.See Creating a feed .
- Increased the size of data that is accepted in each of the top and bottom fields for the new facet definition form from 80 characters to 1000.See About Facets .
- Guided Search debug parameters now correctly report business rule numbers.
- Business rules are now applied on the Live environment.
- Proximity search is now functional when searching by longitude/latitude, for accounts configured with Language = "Danish (Denmark)".
- Results-based triggers with no schedule assigned are now triggered.
- Consistent results are now reported when using the Ignore Apostrophes option in Linguistics > Words & Language .See About Words & Language .
- Auto-Complete word list user interface now works on large number of facets.