Using the History option
You can use History to review a list of all the revisions that were made to an implemented feature such as a facet, breadcrumb, banner, or template, to name a few.
History shows you the following for a given feature:
- Version number of the revision.
- Email address of the account user who changed the options or settings of a feature.
- Date that the change was made.
- Type of save that was made.
You can also use History to revert to a previously applied change that was made to the feature. The entry with a bold version value represents the current version and is always at the top of the list.
The History option is not available for all features.
To use the History option
- Depending on the feature you are currently using, click History in the upper-right corner of the page or window that is currently open.
- (Optional) In the History window, do any of the following:
- Set the number of revisions that you want to show per page from the Show drop-down list.
- Click a hyperlinked version number to revert the settings in the feature to a specific date.
- Click Close .