Post Analytics List View
Use the Post Analytics report in list view format to view overall post statistics across all properties in your Social account. You can also drill down to view statistics for individual properties (Facebook posts, Google+ posts, tweets, and so forth).
- In the left navigation menu, click Analytics > Posts.
- (Optional) Click the Calendar icon ( ) to specify the date range for all sections in the report.The metric totals on this dashboard reflect the specified time period. If you select Custom Range, a calendar displays. For more information about working with the calendar, see Adjusting the Reporting Date Range.
- (Optional) Filter the report.The report is dynamic. The information on the various reportlets change and individual reportlets display or are hidden, depending on your filtering options.
- Access the filter options by clicking .
- Select the desired settings:
- Social Platform: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Sina Weibo.
- Visibility: Select which post types to display: Dark Posts Only or Organic Posts Only (non-paid post).
- Page Groups: Select the page group you want to use for the filter. For more information, see Page Groups.
- Properties: Select the properties you want to use for this filter. You can also filter by only owned pages.
- Audiences: Select the audience you want to use for this filter.
- Campaigns: Select the campaigns you want to use for this filter.
- Tags: When you create a post, you can optionally include tags. Information you type in tags is not viewable outside of the Social product. Facebook fans and Twitter followers, for example, cannot see this information. Other Social users in your organization can see this information. You can use tags to categorize posts. For example, you can tag all posts about your Summer Campaign with the campaign name. You can also filter by tags.
- Post Type: Filter by post type: None (Text Only), Image, Attached Link, Video, Photo Album, SWF Link, and Event.Each image in the photo album has its own instance in Post Analytics. There is no roll-up view of the entire album.
- Click to view the Posts section in list view format.
- View the desired section.Post Performance: Contains a bubble chart displaying statistics for post interactions across your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Sina Weibo accounts.The following metrics are available:
Note that the "video plays" metric represents true engagement when a user clicks the video and clicks Play, as opposed to when a user scrolls past the video on Facebook and the video auto-plays without sound, which does not represent an active engagement.
- Facebook Engagements: The total number of reactions, comments, shares, link clicks, video plays, and image views on all posts for the selected date range.
You can mouse over individual metric titles in Social dashboards and reports to display metric definitions in the user interface.Mouse over an individual bubble to display the following information for that post: date and time of post, reach, and interactions. Click a bubble to view the post's Post Details report. The bubbles are color coded to make it easy to distinguish posts by social provider. Posts with corresponding larger bubbles have a greater reach and more interactions.Posts: Displays a list of posts on your various accounts. The first line of each post contains the name of the property to which the content was posted. By default, the list is ordered by date, newest to oldest. You can, however, use the drop-down list at the top of the posts to change the sorting order. You can sort in ascending or descending order by date, engagement, engagement rate, unique reach, or link clicks. Thirty posts display. Click Load More at the bottom of the list to view additional posts.The following metrics are available:
- Twitter Engagements: The number of people who replied to, retweeted, favorited, or clicked a link on all tweets during the selected date range.
- Google+ Engagements: The number of people who clicked +1, commented on, shared, or clicked a link on posts for the selected date range.
- LinkedIn Engagements: The number of people who liked, commented on, or clicked a link on posts for the company during the selected date range.
- YouTube Engagements: The number of times people commented on, favorited, liked, or shared videos or subscribed to the channel for the selected date range.
- Reach: The number of unique people who saw this post on its social platform.
- Engagement: The number of people who interacted with this post on its social platform.
- Engagement Rate: The number of Engaged Users divided by Unique Reach.
- Link Clicks: The number of clicks generated on a link in this post.
- (Optional) To download report data in a Microsoft Excel file, click .OrTo send report data in an Excel file to one or more email addresses, click . For more information, see Schedule and Send Reports Via Email.
- (Optional) Click at the bottom of each tile to view the post's Post Details report.