If There's a Problem
Customer Care is prepared to help you solve any issues that might arise. This page contains the information you need when contacting Customer Care to expedite a resolution.
If you encounter issues or have questions when using Adobe Social, you have a number of options:
For questions, ask the Adobe Social experts:
- Online: Experience Cloud community [https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/marketing-cloud/social)
- Twitter: @AdobeMktgCare [ https://twitter.com/adobemktgcare]
- Additional options are available at Adobe Experience Cloud Customer Care .
To contact the Social Support team with technical issues:
- In Social, click Help > Contact Support > complete and submit the support incident form.
For the fastest review of your issue, please provide screen captures and details such as:
Brief summary of the overall issue
Company Name. Report Suite.
Steps to reproduce
Include as much detail as possible, including any URLs needed to duplicate as well as the expected result. Include enough detail that somebody unfamiliar with Social should be able to follow the directions and reproduce the problem.
P1 (most important) to P4 (least important).
What is the impact to your business? For example, is this issue causing revenue loss or rendering the product unusable, and is there a viable workaround?
What do you expect to happen?
Also prepare information related to the specific issue.
In Case of an Outage
If you suspect there is an outage, first check the Experience Cloud System Status page ( https://status.adobe.com) This has a record of all outages, incidents, and maintenance for Marketing Cloud Solutions, including Social, and includes latest updates from our Tech Ops team. If you still require assistance, please open a new support incident in Social (Help > Contact Support) and include the following information:
- Date and time outage started
- Explanation of what is occurring, steps to reproduce the problem, or message received.
- Scope, for example in which report suite(s), on which social properties, over which date range, where in Social, and so forth.