Use the Properties report as a navigational tool to navigate into your social properties and to see statistics for your social properties. You can view the Properties report in a tile view or in a list view. You can also access the Properties Detail report for individual properties.
- In the left navigation menu, click Analytics > Properties .If the left navigation menu is not displayed, click .By default, the report displays in a tile view with all of your owned social properties displayed.
- (Optional) Click the Calendar icon ( ) to specify the date range for all data in the Properties report.The metric totals on this report reflect the specified time period. If you select Custom Range, a calendar displays. For more information about working with the calendar, see Adjusting the Reporting Date Range .
- (Conditional) Use the drop-down in the upper right corner to sort the property tiles in ascending or descending order by the property name or by the number of subscribers.The header in each property's tile contains the property title and an icon to indicate its platform (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Sina Weibo).
- (Optional) Filter the report by social platform.You can display information for one platform, multiple platforms, or all available platforms.
- Access the filter options by clicking above the left navigation rail.
- Select one or more social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Sina Weibo) to filter the report.
- (Conditional) Select Only Owned Properties to display only those properties that you own.
- (Conditional) Select one or more page group from the drop-down list.
- (Optional) Click to display the report in the roll-up view.Note that each social platform has its own section. The available metrics depend on the platform. Click to select different metrics. You can drag and drop the metrics into the desired order in the Metrics dialog box, which dictates the order of the columns in each platform's section. Hover over any column title for a short description of that metric and how it is calculated.Training Video: To view a short video explaining how to use the metric selector, see Social 3.2 Metric Selector Enhancements .You can search for specific properties in each section. View Number and Page Number controls let you view and display properties more efficiently if you have a large number of properties in each section.You can sort each column in ascending or descending order by clicking the title in the heading.The arrow next to each metric displays the percentage increase or decrease for that metric over the selected time frame. For example, if you view the report for the last month, the increase or decrease shown corresponds to the previous month. If you view the report for the last seven days, the increase or decrease corresponds to the seven days prior to the current seven-day period.
- (Optional) To download data for each property in a .csv file, click .Data includes New Likes, Unlikes, Negative Feedback from Users, People Talking About This, and more.
- (Optional) To send report data in an Excel file to one or more email addresses, see Schedule and Send Reports Via Email .
- (Optional) Click the title of any property to access its Property Details report.