Add Facebook Pages
Add a new Facebook page to Adobe Social so that you can use Social to publish to that page and to moderate its posts.
Before you can add a Facebook page to Social, you must grant Facebook permissions.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- From the Adobe Marketing Cloud, start Social.If you do not log in to Facebook before logging in to Social and try to perform an action that requires authorization, such as adding a Facebook page to Social, a Request for Permission dialog box displays. Note that some browsers suppress pop-ups unless you explicitly allow them to display (such as by clicking Allow at the top of the browser window). Follow the instructions on the Facebook dialog box to grant the necessary permissions.Before you an use Social to publish to a Facebook page or moderate its posts, you must add a new Facebook page to Social.
- If you have not already done so, complete the steps above to grant Facebook permissions.
- Click Settings > Properties.
- Click New Property > Facebook.A Facebook web page displays that allows Social to publish to those pages for which you have administrator rights. You can allow an unlimited number of Facebook pages.
- Click Allow Access.