Information about managing users in Target Standard and managing enterprise Properties and Permissions in Target Premium.
Properties and Permissions functionality is available as part of the Target Premium solution. They are not available in Target Standard without a Target Premium license. For more information about the advanced Target Premium features, see Target Premium in Introduction to Target .
You can tell whether your organization has a Standard or Premium license by clicking the Administration link at the top of the Target UI.
- Target Standard Customers: If your organization has a Target Standard license, you will observe the following in the Target UI:
Target Standard customers should follow the instructions in Users to add users and assign permissions in the Adobe Admin Console.
- You will see the Users tab ( Administration > Users )
- You will not see the Properties tab ( Administration > Properties )
- Target Premium Customers: If your organization has a Target Premium license, you will observe the following in the Target UI:
- You will see the Properties tab ( Administration > Properties )
- You will also see the Users tab ( Administration > Users )
The following illustration shows the Administration page for a Target Premium account. Note that both the Properties and Users tabs are available: