Work with content in the library
Information about the tasks you can perform on an asset in the Content Library.
- Click Offer , select the Code Offer or Image Offer tab, then locate the asset you want to work with.For more information about searching the Offer library and creating Smart Collections, see Filter and Search Content .
- Hover over the item you want to work with, then select an action. To access and perform some of the actions below, you must first click the Select icon (the checkmark), then choose the desired action (for example, Delete).A menu of actions appears below the item. The available actions include:ActionAsset TypeDescriptionAnnotateImageAdd a note to the asset. Click the asset, then select the area you want to annotate and type your note.CopyExperienceImageFolderText/HTMLCopy the asset to the clipboard.DeleteExperienceImageFolderText/HTMLDelete the asset.You can delete an entire folder containing any number of assets and sub-folders inside. This feature is available in the Target UI as well in the Adobe Experience Cloud Assets UI.If you delete a folder with a large number of images, the process running behind the scenes can take time (several minutes) before the UI refreshes to show the final state. The amount of time necessary is a function of the number of images, not the size of the images. A good estimate is ten minutes for 2,000 images. You can proceed with other work and check the final state after several minutes to verify the deletion.Non-empty folders in the Image Offer library can be deleted. If all images within the folder are not referenced in any activity, the entire folder and its contents are deleted. If some images within the folder are referenced in any activity, all unreferenced images are deleted, but referenced images and folders containing those images are retained.DownloadExperienceImageText/HTMLDownload the asset to your device or computer.EditImageText/HTMLEdit the asset. The Edit Asset screen opens, which contains some editing options, such as rotate and crop.Share CardExperienceImageText/HTMLShare the card on another board. You can draw an annotation, select the board to share with, and add a comment about the card.View PropertiesExperienceImageText/HTMLView the asset's properties. Click the Pencil icon on the properties page to edit the properties and add more info. You can add metadata information, publication status, and license data.
- To change the image that represents an item in the library, click the item, then click the Properties icon, click Edit , and then add an image.
Training video: The Content Repository
This video includes information about managing content. (4:56)
- Connection between the Experience Cloud Asset Library and the Target Content Library
- Custom HTML Offers
- Custom HTML Offer in the Visual Experience Composer