Search content and create smart collections
Search for assets by keywords and save search folders, called smart collections, that are automatically updated with search results.
This section contains the following information:
Search for Assets by Keyword
- Click Offers > Image Offers to access the Asset Library.You can click the Card View icon in the top right corner to display assets in card-view format.OrYou can click the List View icon in the top right corner to display assets in list-view format.
- Click the Content Only icon in the top left corner to display the search box.
- In the search box, type a keyword for the asset(s) you want to locate, then press Enter.
Save Smart Collection
You can create saved searches, called smart collections, to save time when performing similar searches. A saved search creates a smart collection that is automatically updated with search results.
- Click Offers > Image Offers to access the Assets Library.
- Click the Content Only icon in the top left corner to display the Filter & Options panel in the left rail.
- Click the Browse icon to display the Select Path dialog box.
- Browse to and select the desired folder that you want to base the smart collection on, then click the Confirm icon.
- (Optional) Select from among the various options to narrow your filter, for example, file type and size.
- Click Save Smart Collection at the bottom of the Filter & Options panel to display the Save options.
- Specify a name for the smart collection, select the Public check box if you want all users in your Target account to be able to access this smart collection, then click Save.The smart collection is added to your saved searches list for future use:
You can edit a saved smart collection by selecting it from the Saved Searches drop-down list to open it, then by clicking Edit Smart Collection.